1. Functional co-ordination across Technology.
2. Asset management
3. Unit KPI management- engaging resources to complete their e learning, BL & P3 submissions on time.
4. Procurement facilitation
5. eRRF reconciliation
6. Vendor management
7. Unit wide event management facilitation
8. Transport co-ordination
9. Facilities management co-ordination
10. Property co-ordination Access, ID and other logistics for resources.
11. Unit updates collation & report preparation, submission
13. Finance Management Processing TAR, T&E claim, and Vendor bills to finance for payment.
1. Experience in dealing with a large and diverse number of simultaneous challenges, requiring knowledge of many different disciplines.
2. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment for a matrixed organization.
3. Proficient in and strong knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio and basic Windows environment
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to listen and relate with the customer and ability to engage with business and technical users
5. Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external customers
6. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities
7. Proven ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
8. Excellent organizational and time management skills
9. Strong team player that is willing to help other team members at all times
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description