Responsibilities of the job holder
1. To be responsible for checking monthly provisions received from various departments.
2. To assist the team in preparing monthly/quarterly and annual financial statements.
3. To review and check reinsurance accounting.
4. To prepare monthly expense report and submit to CFO for review.
5. To compare budget vs actual for all major expenses
6. To be responsible for service tax, income tax and TDS payments
7. To ensure timely capitalization of fixed assets transactions
8. To ensure payment and accounting of inter- company transactions
9. To have good knowledge of Indian GAAP/companies Act 2013
10. To work on Ind AS applicable to Insurance company.
11. To work closely with Technical Accounting Team, Compliance Team for IRDA reporting and other requirements.
12. To coordinate with Statutory Auditors for completing Statutory audit of the Company.
13. To study existing Departmental processes and change wherever applicable.
14. Provide support to the Taxation Team if require
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description