1. Review of new product / process notes or modification to existing products or process, discussion with unit/function heads on various risks and mitigations
2. Interaction with function head Operational Risk Management on review observations, risks and mitigations
3. Obtaining additional details required for vetting/reviewing new/existing products
4. Suggesting additional controls or review of existing controls in new or existing products or processes basis new product notes or during RCSA/KRI review process
5. Review of write off notes or provisions made for ops losses for ensuring suitable mitigations has been undertaken by the units for losses put for write off or provisions made. Follow up for action / implementation of risk mitigation with unit heads/function heads
6. Assisting in identification of risk for improving Risk and Control Self-Assessment framework
7. Challenging RCSA results with unit heads, discussion with unit heads/function heads or department seniors for improving risk assessment at their units/functions
8. Identification of scenarios or review of scenarios for the respective specialised areas.
9. Validation of existing KRIs monitored for respective specialised areas.
10. Identification of new KRIs in consultation with unit/function heads.
11. Risk mitigation measures for KRI framework under wholesale/retail/support functions
Leading Private Sector Bank