Job Description: Software Developer
• Develop user-facing features on web and Mobile backend services
• Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
• Creating ERD schemas to support growing business processes
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Integration of 3rd party Services and components
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
The developer will have technical experience in the following:
• Proficiency with API Creation and RESTful services
• Good exposure of MARN (MySQL, Angular.js, React.js, and Node.js) Stack is must
• Experience in JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower would be plus.
• Experience in Oauth2.0, JWT, Node, XMPP
• Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap and AJAX
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
• Proficient understanding of Version control with GitHub, GitLab, SVN
• Sound Knowledge of cloud message APIs, integration of FCM/ SNS
• Sound work experience with cakePHP, Django or laravel and core PHP
• Experience including coding standards, code reviews, source/version control management, build process, integration and continuous delivery.
Nactus is online marketplace for hiring learning professionals in India. Our Mission is to... improve your learning experience by facilitating not only a discovery of the tutors near you but also providing you with other technological tools to make your learning more organised and more efficient. Read full description