• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and guest management skills with flair for hospitality and customer service
• To manage the entire reception area and EPBAX system
• Expertise in all areas of front desk and reception plus office and activities management.
• Specializes handling, administration, logistics and other welcome desk duties.
• Past experience in coordinating and managing vendors, 3rd parties for services and payments, as well as managing housekeeping/ office support staff for keeping clean and organized office.
• Full knowledge of appropriately managing first time and regular visitors of all sorts from clients, candidates, alumni, service providers and others
• Proficient in using computers/ technologies for general purpose office, desktop/ laptops and mobile software and applications.
• Flexible, adaptable, quick and eager learner, independent and willing to travel extra mile.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Organize and maintain petty cash allotted by the company in a proficient and accurate manner.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Grooming and maintaining office and self-hygiene is key and essential on a daily basis.
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management.
Qualification and Experience:
Graduate with preferably diploma/ degree in office management and minimum two (2) years of experience in similar role managing front desk/ reception individually.
Alphard Maritime Group provides a range of maritime services to the Shipping and Oil and Gas... sectors worldwide with offices in Europe, Africa and Asia. Alphard was established and run by a Senior Management team consisting of Master Mariners to meet clients needs. Read full description