• HT/LT Systems, VCBs and ACBs.
• Operation & Maintenance of Air cooled and Oil cooled Transformers.
• Diesel Generator sets and their Operations & Periodic checks.
• Operations of DGs/Transformers Synchronizing and their Conditions.
• Motor and their starters (DOL, Star-Delta & VFD).
• Maintaining Power factor by using Capacitors Bank.
• Operations and maintenance of UPS.
• Electrical Safety, Fire hydrants systems & Fire Extinguishers.
• Preventive maintenance and Earthing.
• PPEs, LOTOs & Procedures.
• Knowledge about UPS functionality
Responsibilities and Duties
• Capability of handling shift operations & Maintenance.
• Daily monitoring and logging the report on electrical systems performances.
• Operation and Maintenance of all electrical systems.
• To check condition of all Electro-mechanical equipment including standby equipment.
• Effective Team Management Skills
• Escalate any equipment related issues to concern.
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
CAPTURING & ANALYZING CLIENTS’ REQUIREMENTS... AND NUANCES OF CLIENT CARE
HOW TO CARRY OUT DETAILED PLANNING OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
MANAGING THE OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE OF VARIOUS CORE & SUPPORT SERVICES
THE NUANCES OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN RELATION TO COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
SUCCESSFULLY UNDERTAKING FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PROJECTS, MONITORING WORK PROGRESS & ENSURING QUALITY CONTROL
THE KNOWHOW TO PERFORM YOUR ROLE MORE EFFECTIVELY SO AS TO ENHANCE THE PRODUCTIVITY OF YOUR ORGANIZATIONTYPE YOUR PARAGRAPH HERE. Read full description