Planning and execution of Physical Education curriculum at schools
Executing Sport Specific coaching to school students
Planning and execution of Sports events to be hosted at the school.
Maintaining interpersonal relationships with schools staff, School management and Program Coordinators
Motivating all students to participate in physical activity.
Monitoring and enhancing performance by providing training, encouragement and constructive feedback
Identifying strengths and weaknesses of students
Awareness about health issues and encouraging for a healthy life
Developing various training programmes related to Physical Activity for students
Teaching relevant sports specific skills, tactics and techniques
Inducing teamwork and team building among the students
Maintaining equipment and equipment inventory
Completing administrative duties
The Institute is affiliated to Bharatiyar University ( Tamil Nadu) which is a UGC recognized... university.
· It will be India's FIRST institute having a full time MBA (2 years) & a BBA (3 years) course. Apart from these the institute will also be having a 11 month Post Graduate & under Graduate Diploma Programs.
· The institute is expected to commence by June-2015.
· The institute will be opening across 2 cities – Mumbai and Delhi.
· There are going to tie ups with universities abroad - facilitating student exchange programs, Guest Lectures and web-inars etc.
· Tie ups for international internships in the sports arena.
Read full description