Financial Planning & Operations Manager($100k/yr) - Remote Work
Do you get excited when working with finance processes of a multinational group of companies, participating in mergers and acquisitions? Do you have experience investigating financial data flows, generating insights and implementing reporting solutions for large complex organizations? Do you wish you could generate brilliant business insights for a $1B organization in one click? If you are looking to work with some of the best talent in the world, tackle unique challenges emerging from newly acquired companies from around the globe and are capable of operating in a high growth environment - this role is for you.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage operations of Finance functions (A/P, A/R, Treasury, Reporting, General Ledger) in a multi-national company, maintaining day-to-day productivity of the team, inventing and implementing productivity practices.
- Provide coordination with customers, banks and service providers responsible for ongoing finance transaction management, services and reporting, accounting support, operations support.
- Monitor and manage the compliance with all relevant prescriptions, agreements and indentures. Understand thresholds for debt / credit leverage, periodic reporting and compliance certificates requirements and due dates.
- Maintain corporate policies and procedures in a scope of responsibility. Ensure compliance with all respective regulations in areas of responsibility. Ensure efficiency, effectiveness and transparency systems.
- Participate in capital structure transactions, acquisitions, restructuring, both analysis and execution.
- Coordinate with Financial Planning and Analysis to plan and execute effective on-going and forecasting processes. Develop and support initiatives to improve working capital management effectiveness.
- Provide support on presentations to Sr. Management and the owners, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- CPA (or equivalent), or MBA
- Minimum of 7 years experience working as a controller or finance manager under US GAAP/IFRS responsible for the end to end financial closing process with revenue upwards of $100 million.
- Significant experience with internal and Big4 external audits including interactions with auditors
- Experience in Finance in and IT / Production organization
- Experience with large corporate finance ERP (Microsoft Dynamic ERP, SAP, Sage, Paragon, NetSuite)
- Budgeting and forecasting background as an owner for this function in global companies
- Ability to think clearly in difficult situations
- Ability to triage, quickly identify the most critical issues & put smaller issues to the side.
- Maintain focus on the larger problems (not losing these smaller issues and giving them some progress, though)
- Experience multi-tasking, managing priorities, knowing what needs to be done first and what can wait.
- Not necessarily in the order received
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, and excellent communication skills.
- M&A transaction experience is an important plus.
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are well-organized, accurate in details, attentive and structured.
- You have a creative mindset to determine the best way to solve a particular problem since there could be multiple solutions.
- You keep communications with all interested parties, create a clear visibility: about current team status and provisioning of results for Sr. Management; about targets, focus and priorities for the staff under your supervision.
- You’re not a lone-wolf; you enjoy working as a team and like bouncing ideas off of each other.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
Jobs in Consulting / Strategy / Corporate Planning