We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire Financial Planning & Operations Managers ($100k/year).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
You will utilize standard reporting & analysis platforms and data structures to architect, implement and deploy finance insight tools across the organization. The key to valuable insights will be to integrate data structures, automate finance analysis and merging of complex finance flows of a multinational and heterogeneous corporation.
You will collaborate with finance and engineering teams to investigate finance flows, converting business requirements into reports and insights of enterprise quality.
You will design reports, integrate data and implement planning and analysis reports,
You will train the reporting team, design support procedures, lead work streams, continually improve processes and outcomes, the success of which will be judged on simplicity and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred) in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- CPA, ACCA, or CFA required
- Minimum of 7 years experience working as a controller or finance manager under US GAAP/IFRS responsible for the end to end financial closing process with revenue upwards of $100 million
- Significant experience with internal and external audits including interactions with auditors
- Experience in Finance in and IT / Production organization
- Experience with large corporate finance ERP (Microsoft Dynamic ERP, SAP, Sage, Paragon, NetSuite)
- Budgeting and forecasting background as an owner for this function in global companies
- Ability to think clearly in difficult situations
- Ability to triage, quickly identify the most critical issues & put smaller issues to the side
- Maintain focus on the larger problems (not losing these smaller issues and giving them some progress, though)
- Experience multi-tasking, managing priorities, knowing what needs to be done first and what can wait. Not necessarily in the order received
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, and excellent communication skills
- M&A transaction experience is an important plus
THIS ROLE MAY BE A GREAT FIT IF:
- You are well-organized, accurate in details, attentive and structured. You have a creative mindset to determine the best way to solve a particular problem since there could be multiple solutions.
- You keep communications with all interested parties, create a clear visibility: about current team status and provisioning of results for Sr. Management; about targets, focus and priorities for the staff under your supervision.
- You’re not a lone-wolf; you enjoy working as a team and like bouncing ideas off of each other.
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future... of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description