- Work on strategy and business plan development. This should include performing business feasibility study, development of financial models, and its critical analysis
- Building and maintaining detailed financial models including revenue and cash-flow projections, integrated financial statements, segment analysis, valuations (DCF, Relative, Option Pricing), and scenario analysis
- Preparation / Evaluation of investor presentation for / of potential investor.
- Preparation and finalization of transaction structure including structuring requirement (debt, equity investment etc.)
- Good understanding and experience with valuations of business using different approaches such as market approach / income approach / net asset value approach.
1. Excellent MS excel and financial modelling skills
2. Practical experience in developing end to end financial models and valuation
3. CA (1st attempt) / MBA from Tier 1 Business School
4. 2+ years of experience in KPO /consulting firms / Corporate Finance domain
5. Strong numerical and analytical skills and a fine grasp of financial statements.
6. Strong communication skills
FIITJEE is a leading education company and the most powerful brand in supplementary... education in India with Pan India & International presence, having more than 60 centres globally. FIITJEE is growing at an enviable growth rate and is a true corporate entity in its segment. FIITJEE is the No. 1 player in the market for Test Preparation for IIT-JEE/ other Engineering entrance examinations. FIITJEE endeavours to command a leadership position in the formal education space and plans to become the most valuable Education Enterprise by 2020. The group has extensive plans to establish a chain of Schools, Engineering and Medical colleges across India in the near future. Read full description