Do you have experience investigating financial data flows and creating reporting solutions for large complex organizations? Do you believe you could help us generate efficient financial instruments for a $1B organization? Are you a perfectionist who enjoys continually improving processes and outcomes?
Your key responsibilities include:
- Day to day financial reporting across the global company in an effective and scalable manner
- Communicate with Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Financial Reporting, General Ledger, to exchange information on reports, inputs, outputs
- Process master data lists to clean-up, structurize, connect data, automate reports, reconcile
- Support acquisitions by mapping data structures, clean-up data, run procedures to integrate finance data into standard central reporting structure
- Provide recommendations on processes to increase efficiency and productivity
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description