Urgent opening for the profile of Financial Advisor & relationship Manager (HNI & Retail).
Position- Relationship Manager, Financial Advisor & Team Leader (HNI & Retail)
Job Location- Chandigarh, Ambala, Patiala, Solan, Shimla, Jammu, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Dehradun, Haridwar & Roorkee location
Exp- 1-10 years
CTC- Up to 5 Lakh
Qualification- Any graduate (MBA will be preferred)
* The HNI FA will be responsible to increase client base and revenues and track the HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships.
* Acquire new clients for Demat & Trading accounts through networking, data base and references.
* He will be responsible for setting the standards in client servicing and delivery, thereby creating a differentiation and a suitable competitive Edge with End to end customer relationship management.
* Meet Non-Trading Customers and activate them.
* Selling of TPP mandatory.
* Track the UHNI/HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships
* To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision to the clients.
* To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in... the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India. KARVY covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products - mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposit, equities, Insurance Broking, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, among others. Karvy has a professional management team and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research of various industrial segments.| Read full description