To maintain books of accounts, adequate internal control processes and comply statutory requirements. Responsibility for managing independently the finance and accounts function which involves the following activities:
1. Responsible for book keeping and smooth functioning of finance function.
2. Preparation of MIS and maintenance and keeping the accounting records.
3. Set of internal control and processes and Responsible for implementing standard operating practice (SOP) for various processes.
4. Co-ordination with Auditors for statutory, Internal and Transfer pricing audits
5. Banking related
1. Set-up easy to understand business processes and establish effective controls to ensure maximum support to sales growth
2. Accurate and timely closing the books and reporting of MIS and recommend appropriate changes to the Management
3. Ensure Statutory and regulatory Compliance
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES
Skills and Knowledge:
1. Should have working knowledge of Indian GAAP, IFRS, Tax Laws, Legal matters.
2. Preferable if having Import & export experience
3. Competent Leadership and management skills
4.Should have good interpersonal skills and should be able to communicate at all levels with the Company
5.Very good knowledge of information systems, particularly SAP. Proficiency in the use of word, Excel and PowerPoint.
6. Proficiency in Spoken and Written English
7. Strong sense of responsibility
Stationery (Import and Distribute)
UG - B.Com Commerce Preference
PG Any Specialization, PG Not Required
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description