• Providing productivity benchmarks
• Monitoring progress towards financial goals
• Providing 5 year strategic financial planning process
• Implementing responsible accounting, including budgeting and internal control
• Creating a strong MIS and providing monthly and weekly financial reports
• Maintaining effective revenue cycle and increasing hospital cash flow
• Maintaining working knowledge of reimbursements through various insurance agencies
• Creating and maintaining a good patient related financial services taking into account fee schedules, discount and waiver policies
• Monitor capital expenditures, depreciation
• Maintain banking relations
• Supervising billing and collection
• Monitoring compliance with various taxation agencies
• Making revenue generation an organization wide responsibility
• Maintaining vendor vigilance and developing an annual plan for purchase and stock
• Briefing management about financial impacts of investments, expenditures and recruitments
• Creating cost control mechanisms in departments operating below optimal levels
• Creating robust auditing mechanisms within all departments
• Maintaining a understanding of hospital operations so as to facilitate the fiscal decision making
Managerial Responsibilities :
• Delegate appropriate responsibility and authority to the level of staff within his/her control. Participate in effective decision making while retaining overall responsibility and accountability for results.
• Take such action as may be necessary in disciplinary and grievance matters in accordance with the procedures laid down and approved by the Hospital.
• Identify objectives with the Managing Director and agree an action plan ensuring personal development and development of the department.
• Participate in the selection and appointment of staff in accordance with hospital procedures.
General Responsibilities :
* Employees are required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible and:
• At all times provide a caring service and to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner.
• Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them.
• Comply with the Hospital’s Policies.
• Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with the Health and Safety Policies and Statutory Regulations.
• Adhere to Equality and Good Relations duties throughout the course of their employment.
• Maintain high standards of personal accountability.
We at Collins Placements Services hiring IT, Non IT Talents across Maharashtra including... Freshers as well as Senior Levels. Read full description