Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing finance managers for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is also an opportunity to run an area of a finance function such as OTC or Controllership, being fully ready to lead a team of 10+ finance professionals.
As a vital member of the Global Finance Executive Team, you run one or more finance functions such as FP&A, OTC or Controllership. We acquire a new software or IT services company every week. You play a significant role in the acquisition of some of these organizations and are expected to lead the transformation of an acquired company in your finance function within a 90-day time frame. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Manage a finance operations team in an organization structured around remote virtual teams.
- Drive daily tasks and also productivity improvements through deep-diving and innovating across finance teams who specialize in one or more of the following finance functions: Controlling, Finance IT Systems, and Data Imports, Statutory Audits under US GAAP and IFRS, Operations including Treasury, OTC, PTP, GL and Tax, and Acquisitions.
- Lead relevant finance aspect of acquisitions and integrations, including operations and continuous process improvement considering the pace of one acquisition, closed every week.
- Ensure, or depending on team responsibility, support timeliness, accuracy and compliance of portfolio company financial statements for statutory, management and bank reporting purposes.
- Ensure, or depending on team responsibility, support working capital management delivers working capital and cash needs of the portfolio.
- Lead, or depending on team responsibility, support the finalization of significant migration initiative into Oracle’s NetSuite 1 from legacy ERPs and in-house systems.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description