PROCESS NAME: ASSURANCE
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary package: Salary as per industry standards.Salary hikes/ incentives given based on performance.
Rounds of interviews: HR Round/ Aptitude Test/Manager Round
Graduate qualifications: BCOM
Post-Graduate Qualification: MBA/M.Com
*Preparation & Filing of Tax returns for Individuals/ HNI/ Trusts/ Partnership firms/ Corporations.
*Prepare Audit reports/ Financial Reports/ Analysis of financial data/ Tax planning
*Preparation of a draft computation and return for review.
* Analysis of trial balance to prepare profit and loss statement for the clients.
* Analysis of balance sheet item and accounts provided for the clients
* Preparation of financial documents for corporate clients.
* Review of multiple financial documents for the client.
* Prepare Tax computation and supporting documents for corporate clients
* Maintain accurate, well organized work papers.
* Verify the accuracy of the product, performing quality assurance / self-assurance checks
* E filing and tagging of financial statements.
* Online filing of computation and return for organizations.
* Experience in working with Global Integrator (finance tool) tool wherein, we gather financial information required from the client
* Directly interacting which UK team members who acts as bridge between us and client
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
*Excellent Communication Skills
*Meeting the grade on completion of initial training.
*Independently apply knowledge in the generation of a tax computation and return.
*A consciousness to meet deadlines.
* Possess good analytical skills - detail oriented
* Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
* Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of excel
* Have a good attitude - should be committed to the work