Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
· Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
· Develop financial and tax strategies
· Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
· Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
• Prepare the annual financial budget for each of the companies in the group (subsidiaries / foreign operations), based on the sales & expenditure budgets. Review and forecast financial results on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis.
• Accurate financial accounting and reporting to be ensured through efficient and robust processes.
• Reporting financial results after extensive variance analysis to measure profitability, expenditure, cash flow vs. the business plan to Board of Directors / Management.
• Implement proper MIS for understanding business performance.
• Ensure positive cash flow through advance planning, projection, analysis and monitoring of the bank funds, receivables & payables.
• Receivables and Payables management for effective cash flow management.
• Support business heads with costing of individual projects / services for pricing decisions / supporting sales team for RFP’s and business proposals.
• Tax planning - both Direct and Indirect taxes for minimizing taxation impact & better value proposition.
• Coordinate and manage statutory & tax audit, direct & indirect taxation, statutory compliances / Transfer Pricing and reporting including of subsidiaries and foreign operations.
• Develop tools & systems to provide critical financial & operational information to the Business Heads on frequent intervals and make actionable recommendations on both strategy & operations.
• Handling legal cases and notices to the company from Government authorities, agencies including of subsidiaries and foreign operations.
• Manage a team of finance executives for accounting, payroll, etc.
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
• Open to Travel to company subsidiaries / foreign operations
Leading consultancy firm.