1) Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling
and analyzing account information.
2) Co-ordination with statutory Auditors, tax consultants, etc.
3) Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
4) Secures financial information by completing database backups.
5) Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
6) Prepare monthly financial statements, reports, and records by collecting, analyzing
and summarizing account information.
7) Auditing and verifying documents.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have an Accounting degree and relevant experience.
Strong knowledge of Indirect & Direct Taxes etc.
Very strong hold on Tally software. Knowledge of other accounting software would be
Strong Computer Skills (Excel, Word), Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
Should have managed a team.
Adherence to policies, procedures, and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting.
Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors.
Ability to function as a team player.
ncorporated in 2011, we are professionally managed, HR Outsource company based in Delhi... (NCR).We are specialized in Recruitment Solutions and Services,HR Shared Services, HR Consulting, Payroll Management/Outsourcing , and HR Executive Training . We provide Corporate Training in MS Projects, Sharepoint, Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.
It also requires the proper assessment and selection methodologies, along with effective solutions to engage, develop and retain people, bolstered by a commitment to diversity.
SLA Consultants helps clients achieve all of this and more, through specialized professional staffing and outsourcing and talent management consulting. Read full description