Final Editor - Transcription
Job Title – Final Editor - Transcription
Skillset: General, Business, Financial, and Medical Transcription
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
• Quality: Consistent delivery of work 96-98% accuracy.
• Capacity: Minimum 1-2 hours per day. 30 audio hours per month is mandatory.
• Proofread and edit raw transcripts of both General and Business events.
• Deliver highly accurate transcripts with the best timeliness possible.
• Work with little instruction on day-to-day work and able to achieve and deliver results in a consistent manner
• Appetite for work and responsibility to exceed target and drive improvement over the latter on a continuous basis
• Assist in the supervision of the group as the need arises.
• Act as a backup to in all Operations-related activities, if and when required.
• Plan leaves ensuring work is not affected, especially during the peak season.
• Willing to work in stretched hours and rotational shifts, when required.
• Prior transcription and editing experience in Business and General transcription
• Excellent typing skills, Excellent English skills --- listening, speaking, writing and grammar, Strong Internet research skills, MS-Office knowledge
• Keen attention to detail, can step up and take initiative, highly dependable and a proven team player
• As a customer focus company, the person should abide by the rules and guidelines strictly.
OSP is a provider of KPO and BPO services leveraging big data tools and technology offering data... processing, customizable research and analytics solutions for companies and organizations around the world. Our goal is to help businesses in different settings develop data driven solutions to their needs - from growth strategies to marketing and sales optimization.
Our team consists of highly skilled big data and data mining specialists, data analysts, statisticians, web researchers, management professionals and individuals with exceptional skill sets across a diverse range of fields that can handle your projects, whatever their scope or complexity. With Hadoop framework and other technological capabilities, scalable operations and a dedication to quality at every step, we can meet your needs.
We are specialized in data processing including data mining, data enrichment etc. by leveraging big data tools and technology at a reasonable costs. Outsource Big Data solutions are available for data processing, business intelligence, market research, data analytics, financial research, virtual assistance services and much more for businesses of all sizes looking to optimize workflow, reduce costs and make smarter, faster decisions in their industries. Our goal is to provide consistent quality and build a relationship with each client that lasts for years to come. We offer high level of dedication to companies in market research, asset and fund management, business consulting and much more around the globe. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
Jobs in Content / Edition / Journalism