Field Manager/ Operations manager
1. Raw Material monitoring/ assessment.
2. Burning loss (Ingot/ Billet(mild) separately)
3. Rolling Loss assessment.
4. End cutting Assessment.
5. Chemical processing and noting.
6. Production loss monitoring.
7. Finished goods tracking.
8. Looking after the presentation of finished goods
9. Pre-dispatch approval.
10. Store requisition approval
11. Physical approval of material at gate.
12. Chemical analyzing.
13. Production loss monitoring
Should be well versed with steel industry.
Should have minimum Experience of 6 years in the field of steel industry.
Should have Production Knowledge.
Should be well versed with Cost of Production Methods.
Should have Good command and should be able to handle labors in the field and should be Diplomatic at the same time.
Surya Isspat is a steel manufacturing company formed in 2004 under the visionary steer ship... of Mr. Kishore Rajdev.
we Deal in extensive range of steel products by following international standards of quality.
we offer products such as:
1. M.S ROUND BARS
2. M.S ANGLES
3. M.S SQUARE BARS, etc
We also undertake orders as per requirements and specifications of the customers Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Salary range:
₹ 15,000 - ₹ 20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Manufacturing / Packaging / Printing / Industrial Jobs