An Field Executive(FE) is responsible for proper monitoring and implementation of quality systems; maintaining operational efficiency and for ensuring 100% cash collection against the revenue generated from the Water Vending Machines. Each FE will be responsible for around 20 Water Vending Machines (WVM).
1. Ensure 100% collection of cash generated at each WVM mapped and deposit the same in company's account using laid down procedure.
2. Conduct Revenue Assurance Audit at the WVM to ensure no revenue leakage.
3. Conduct quality audit and EHS audit of WVMs.
4. Collect purified water samples from WVMs for periodic quality testing.
5. Update audit observations on the company's IT portals for almost real-time data transmission and follow up action.
6. WVM [Water Vending Machine] operations and its maintenance in line with Standard SOPs.
7. Ensure minimal break down of WVMs.
8. Ensuring reduction in wastage and optimization of the Operations and Maintenance [O&M] Costs.
9. Maintaining and tracking inventory for the assigned grid.
10. Training the Business Associate on machine operating procedures.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description