1) Checking specification of electrical equipments and systems issued by the Consultant and co ordinate for any correction /revision
2) Approving the final specs for floating the enquiry to vendors.
3) Coordinate with Purchase to expedite procurement activities including timely delivery at site
4)To identify installation /commissioning vendors for electrical works in consultation with Purchase
5)To supervise site construction activities and ensure completion in time along with the defined quality standards
6) Inspection of electrical equipments at vendor’s workshop
7) Liasoning with Electrical Inspector/Transmission and Distribution licensee for getting clearance
Electrical Engineer with around 6 to 10 years of experience in Projects mainly in a Captive Power Plant .Must be conversant with 66 KV/11KV/415 V circuit breakers ,CT/PT,11 KV Generators,Transformers,VFDs,MCC ,cabling works ,etc
Leading consultancy firm.