Dr.Vigil’s Advanced Physiotherapy, Acupuncture and Rehab Clinic in Mira Road, Mumbai is looking for dynamic skilled, Female Physiotherapist with work experience or fresher. The candidate should be well versed with Ortho, Neuro, and Sports Rehabilitation and should possess good communication skills.
The physiotherapist would be required to:
• Greet the patients and listen to them, so patient can feel comfortable
• Perform Physiotherapy Assessment with the help of machines and physiotherapy techniques.
• Goal setting - To set physiotherapist’s and patients mutually agreed goals.
• Attaining multiple Patients and providing physiotherapy treatment
• Strictly follow the physiotherapy protocol (internationally established) designed for the particular condition.
• Coordinating with Patients and Head Physiotherapist for treatment
• Regularly discuss the cases with the Clinical Evaluation Team for better results.
• Confirming Patients’ Appointment and regular follow ups
• Perform the therapeutic management of the patient’s condition in adequate & timely manner.
• Educate the patient & their family to promote health & prevent disability.
• To perform follow up assessment and measure outcomes to know the progression of the patient.
• To discharge patients based on the outcomes achieved.
• To inform the management regarding any training requirements.
• To strictly adhere to the organization’s clinical policies and procedures.
Dr. Vigil Kavanal has completed his bachelor from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,... Karnataka on 2011.
He has worked with Saifee Hospital, Charni Road, Mumbai, for one year, and established his own setup in Mira Road, Mumbai since 2013. With the overwhelming responses to Dr. Vigil’s advanced physiotherapy treatment and subsequent increase in the number of patients he has opened 2nd setup in Mira Road in 2015. Read full description