Business development combines sales and skills in managing relationships in order to create growth and new business for a company.
Qualifies leads and sells service over the telephone/person by performing the following duties.
• ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• She/he has to generate daily lead sources. It can be done through net searching. The business development executive creates new leads for the company either by making cold calls over the telephone or by meeting new people at industry. Once she/he has made initial contact, it is her/his responsibility to make follow-up calls and develop the business relationship.
• Screen all leads for eligibility before contacting the business.
• Make a minimum of 100 outgoing telephone calls per day, to prospective businesses within a designated market area.
• Should share the company credentials to prospective clients.
• Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective business contacts.
• Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the translation requirement in industry to be able to properly screen prospective businesses.
• Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits of our services to each prospective business.
• She/he has to bring the business to the company from their prospective lists.
• Collect payment from the client for completed businesses.
Designation : BDE
CTC : 10 to 12 k pm
Qualifications : Freshers ok No to Engineers
Location : Chennai Egmore
: Inside office job
Pranav HR's philosophy towards its candidates and clients is simple. A team that... assures Quality & Service. Our entire team is focused on earning trust and goodwill of its candidates and clients by delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction. Read full description