1. Responsible for Operational Excellence of the Plant right from fabric in-house to shipment.
2. Ensure the Plant works on optimized cost.
3. Review Production Planning on a frequent bases and to proactively initiate action on event of any slides.
4. Ensure all sub processes within the Plant are functioning at desired performance levels.
5. To review and ensure quality aspects as per the necessary standards.
6. To ensure cross functional alignment between various departments so as to achieve the desired goals of the organization.
7. Review progress of the Plant on a daily basis.
8. To ensure on time shipment of planned quantity.
9. To coordinate with merchandising team in case of any issues related to raw material, production etc.
10. Consult Head Operations on critical issues and initiate timely corrective course of action.
11. Review garment rejection with the concerned process owners and provide the right solution.
12. To ensure on time OCR is done from all Depts.
13. Responsible to adopt and ensure all safety precautions are adhered as per their job requirement.
14. Contribute towards environmental health & safety by implementing the desired standards.
15. Responsible for all Engineering functions i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Maintenance and Project Engineering Services.
16. Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
17. Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) .
18. Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro- mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
19. Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose.
20. Manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy.
21. Manage the process of disposal of obsolete machinery, plant and equipment from gaining agreement to write off to physically removing it and its safe and lawful disposal.
Shahi, the most successful export company in India, started its new Home furnishings... division in 2004. Read full description