Executive/ Sr. Executive â€“ Finance & Accounts
Position: Executive/ Sr. Executive Finance & Accounts
1. Maintenance of complete end to end books of accounts in the ERP system.
2. Preparation and filing of all kinds of vouchers.
3. Checking of all supplier bills and inputting in the ERP system.
4. Preparation of all MIS reports as required from time to time.
5. Doing all Liasioning work with banks or Excise/ Service Tax/ GST/ Custom departments.
6. Maintenance of all records required by Excise/ Service Tax/ GST/ Custom departments.
7. Reconciliation of Bank, Debtors and Creditors.
8. Maintenance/ Preparation of all documents relating to Exports required by Banks/ Customs or any other government department.
9. Issuance of required forms for transportation of material to and from suppliers.
10. Proper filing of all documents related to the accounts department.
11. Invoicing to the customer from ERP and providing all related documents to the customer (Tax Invoices/ Profroma Invoice/ Debit Notes/ Credit Notes/ Sample Invoice/ Packing list/ ASN etc).
12. Updating Sales details for insurance purposes.
13. Providing EWay bills to the suppliers/ customer as required under GST/ local law.
14. Any other work related to the accounting department.
15. Good communication & interpersonal (people) skills.
16. Working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Emails etc.)
Desire Profile: -
- Qualification Candidate must Be B.com. / M.com.
- Experience: 2-4 yrs
- Salary 2-3 lpa
- Location Dewas (M.P.)
Founded in 2000 by group of three young & energetic person, Bhartia Management... Consultancy is the pioneer of organized recruitment services in Delhi NCR. Over the years, we have established ourselves as the best recognized recruitment brand with in delhi NCR & gradually moving to nationally & then World wide. We are the preferred recruitment partners for clients and a trusted consultant for professionals.
BMC,s roots in management consultancy enable us to bring a unique approach to recruitment. Our focus has always been on management talent needs. We recruit across various industry segments for national as well as multinational corporations & leading Indian business houses. In past couple of years, we have helped shape the careers of over 1,500 professionals and have partnered with more than 35 companies to setup and staff their operations in India.
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,00,000 - ₹ 3,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax