• Managing the pick-ups and deliveries of products from customers’ doorsteps
• To ensure the right packages are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost effective way. Oversee the distribution and transportation of packages from the Factory to the customers.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, Customers and Transporters.
• Source, hire and train a team of Bikers
• Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of
• quality and service within budgetary requirements
• Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs
• Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency
• Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues
• Review impact of logistics changes, such as routing, volumes and report results to others
• Assess and make recommendations for logistics processes in potential new facilities or plants and advise of cost implications and efficiency
• Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimisation opportunities
• Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage movements with the help of direct reports
• Identify and resolve any customer package discrepancies
• Lead a fleet of delivery / Pickup executives across areas
• Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience.
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
• Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
• Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
• Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
• MIS reporting
• Perform other duties as and when assigned
Work experience in managing delivery bikers. Experience in pick up and delivery of products from one place to another.
BIG WORTH is a first of its kind innovative and unique platform offering 100% value back on every... penny you spent-An ultimate destination connecting millions of consumers like you to the brands they love. With vital presence in major metros and aggressively expanding all over the country, you can choose a place of your choice, shop for your favourite brands and claim 100% value back of what you spent. From the discounted prices to the cash back offers, eGift cards to dining delights, we have everything that you can dream of and is exclusively meant for you. Our teams are dedicated to continuously innovate by providing solutions that would drive ROI for our brand partners and give us happy and delighted customers Read full description