This role is within the Equity Settlements team and the successful candidate will be involved in the pre and post settlement processing of OTC Equity Derivatives, Equity Swaps, Equity Options and Equity Variance Swaps.
- Acting as an escalation point for settlement issues and discrepancies with external counterparties, sales, and the trading desk, to resolve fails and unapplied cash items
- Investigation and resolution of Client fails through various means, including daily interaction with trading desks, sales desks and middle office groups to ensure prompt resolution.
- Reconciliation and analysis of aged breaks
- Client and Business Unit relationship management
- Responding to client queries relating to position breaks, corporate action bookings and client reporting
- Collaborating with Operational management, sales, and trading desks to diminish risk through escalation and strong communication.
- Acting as a process owner and being accountable for all outstanding items
- Developing and improving existing processes and reporting
- Working as part of the global settlements team to assist with development, testing & implementation
Skills required (essential):
- Experience within a Settlements role
- Strong IT skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Strong product knowledge ( Equity, FID & FX)
- 15 years of industry experience
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description