Detection Instruments (India) Pvt. Ltd. (DI-India) is a leading Industrial Safety Solutions Provider since the last 30 years to Oil & Gas, Power, Steel, Fertilizer, & Pharmaceutical industry in India and abroad.
DI-India was voted as one of the top 10 businesses by McKinsey and won the Vodafone Ready for the Big League award last year.
DI-India was selected from among 29,000 applications for award of the SME-100 trophy.
We are recognized as one of the fastest growing and most innovative Solutions Providers by the Process Industry in India.
• Hands on experience in collection of payment receivable, HR Compliances with contractors, TDS Certificates, follow-up with customers in co-ordination with related internal departments is desired.
• Responsible for coordinating with end-users/customers/consultants for faster payment realization as per the PO terms.
• Must possesses sound knowledge of payment terms in project business and necessary documentation needed like LCs, BGs, MTT, HSS etc.
• Hands on experience in working closely with Oil and Gas industry customers and having strong relationship with the officers involved in the technical and accounts team at customer end to enable us to get paid in time for the projects executed/being executed.
• Candidate from a project based company which is involved in system integration of PLC based and conventional Gas and Fire Detection Systems used in Oil and Gas Industry preferred.
• Responsible to achieve Monthly collection targets.
• Strong and systematic follow-up for recovering outstanding payment over phone, emails, letters and visits.
• Knowledge of Tally.ERP9 is a must.
• Knowledge of commercial documents, payment terms used in project based business is a must.
• Ability to draft necessary documents, letters required for the job.
• Must possesses excellent verbal/written communication in English.
• Visiting customers anywhere in India as & when required would be part of the job.
• Should have his own accommodation arrangement in Kolkata.
• Immediate joining.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Exposure in companies dealing Projects related to Safety, Security, Networking Systems and Instrumentation and control systems desired.
• Past experience in working with the companies dealing in Gas, Fire, Smoke and Flame Detection Systems integrated with CO2 Flooding System, PLC/SCADA, CCTV, used in Oil and Gas, Pipelines, Steel, Power, Fertilizer, Pharmaceutical industry projects or dealing in Safety system, Process Instruments, Control Systems to Oil & Gas industry, Power, Steel, Fertilizer, EPC companies and Consultants is preferred.
• Proactive and good team player.
• Readiness to travel all over India is essential.
• Commerce graduate with 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
• B. Sc., BA, Diploma engineers with relevant experience can also apply.
• Must be proficient in computer operations especially in MS Excel, Word etc.
• Excellent written & verbal communication in English, negotiation skills are must.
Trade and commercial Services