1.Handling the quarterly compliance related work of BSE, NSE like uploading Quarterly Shareholding Pattern and Share Capital Reconciliation Report.
2. Attending to the Stock Exchange and SEBI complaints and timely resolution of the same
3.Handling work related to Insider trading regulation.
4.Review of pending legal / pending transmission cases and resolution of the same
5. Preparing shareholding reports for Board Meeting, Shareholder Grievance Committee Meeting and for AGM.
6. Co-ordination with dividend bankers for opening of dividend accounts and for payment of dividends, transfer of unpaid dividend to IEP
7. Attending investor complaints over telephone and walk-in
8. Attending to shareholder queries over mail and post.
9. Verification of documents received at their end to HO daily for processing
10. Coordination with HO for resolution of investor complaints
So it would basically be assisting the Company Secretary in the secretarial department of the company, in the areas mentioned above.
Hence, a commerce graduate/masters/CS-Inter with 4/5 years experience in share department would be ideal.
Female candidates preferred, however good male candidates can also be considered.
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in... the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India. KARVY covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products - mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposit, equities, Insurance Broking, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, among others. Karvy has a professional management team and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research of various industrial segments.| Read full description