Exp. – 8 – 10 years
Qualification – MBA / any relevant higher education
Salary – 5 to 8 lakhs
Notice Period – 1 month
· The incumbent requires to closely work with the Director along with respective business heads in order to achieve strategic objectives. The profile requires multi-tasking, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management.
The ideal candidate should have abilities in business acumen; strategy formulation and P & L understanding; data comprehension & inference development; project management & team working.
Managing day-to-day correspondences of Chairman. Managing multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and inter-related activities.
· Tour programs Coordinating calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments.
· To organize external visits, Board and Committee meetings, and to organize meetings internally and externally at local and national level liaising with officials and members including those at the most senior levels, assembling relevant documents.
· Checking & Answering International mails To prepare and check outgoing internal and external correspondence , reports ,incoming post, e-mails, phone calls, etc
· Analyzing Financial and Operational data received from various
· divisions/group companies, and assisting the Chairman in such other corporate tasks assigned to him.
· Provide day to day administrative support. Deliver a high level of customer care, acting as a first point of contact, dealing with enquiries and messages and meeting visitors when appropriate.
· Prepare a variety of high quality, written agreements, memos, letters, and circulate to the concerned groups
· Prepare and archive Power point presentations. Excellent presentation skills with ability to present complex ideas in a readily comprehensible way.
· Arrange for meetings and conferences, including preparing agendas and minutes for same and making the necessary business travel arrangements.
· Manage, plan and organize daily calendar, including posting same, as appropriate on company calendar. undertake complex diary management
· Manage membership dues to various organizations, subscription, distribution and circulation lists.
· Prepare, edit and distribute itineraries, letters, memos and meeting minutes and keep track of for events and meetings making sure that things are not overlooked.
· Serve as liaison with functional heads to help ensure a manageable flow of work and communications in the organization.
· Be available on behalf of the Chairman on any course of intermediaries for smooth functioning. To manage the Chairpersons office in his absence, ensuring all urgent or important issues are passed on and dealt with appropriately
· Maintain communication with select outside parties on behalf of Chairman, including suppliers, business contacts, etc. whenever required.
Kindly apply at the earliest
professional Website Designing Company of Indian origin which aims to create a ripple in the... world of web solutions and designs with its myriad services and unbeatable cost and exemplary impartment of services which leaves the clients spellbound at the proficiency which is unmatched by any other company. Read full description