• Maintaining MD’s/Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
• Coordinate daily calendars of MD and Director
• Plan appointments and events
• Follow up with internal and external entities on actions directed by MD/Director
• Ensure timely secretarial/ statutory filings of MD/ Director
• Create regular reports and update internal databases for MD and Director
• Preparing minutes of meetings
• Arranging air travel, ground transportation, hotel booking/guesthouse, visa, insurance, etc. in very effective & systematic manner
• Ensuring every employee’s travel is cost-efficient as per travel policy
• Verification & processing of travel bills/invoice
Skill Set required:
• Any Graduate
• Must have strong written and spoken English.
• Capable of meeting deadlines
• Excellence in analysis and interpretation.
• Should be result-oriented
• Self-starter who is detail-oriented.
‘Idam' in Sanskrit means 'This'. The pronoun refers to the earth or to the time as... in 'This Earth' or 'This Time' and, by extension, 'This Earth at this time'. The expression can also be stretched to mean 'firmly grounded'— not immobile or static or stationary but realistic, which captures our corporate ethos.
Our logo has the Earth at the centre, surrounded by the five basic elements, or principles, the panchmahabhutas in Vedic philosophy, namely air, fire, water, earth, and space. The arrows represent the continuous churning around the earth that ensures that the earth itself is always stable.
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in Administration / Secretary / Front Office