Post: Executive Assistant to Executive Director - Operations
Location: Head Office, Mumbai
1. Monitoring and responding to Executive Director - Operations emails after consulting them
2. Responding to Executive Director - Operations calls and liaising with members competently
3. Preparing correspondence for Executive Director - Operations
4. Managing Executive Director - Operations calendar for GJEPC meetings
5. Planning and Organizing meetings
6. Organizing & Coordinating for their travel plans and preparing complex travel itineraries for Executive Director - Operations GJEPC events
7. Drafting action points and minutes of meeting and following it with concerned people.
8. Drafting comments on the reports received from Council Executives.
9. Providing insight on Notes for signature
10. Preparing documents for meeting, MIS reports & compilation of reports.
1. The Ideal candidate should be a Commerce graduate from a reputed institute and have 3-4 years of experience handling EA activities.
2. The candidate should be well versed with MS Office and must possess knowledge in ERP.
3. The incumbent must have ability to work independently with minimum instructions.
4. The incumbent must possess good communication and language skills (written and oral communication).
5. Time Management and ability to prioritize tasks assigned.
In June, 1981, PSS (Personnel Search Services) was the first to establish 'Executive... Search' as a concept and as a professionally run business in India. Today, it is among the leading Executive Search firms in India, with offices at 6 major cities. A national Practice focus, combined with a strong geographical presence, provides great value to its clients. Read full description