Reporting directly to the Senior Management, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Senior Management. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Senior Management including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
* Plans, coordinates and ensures the Senior Management schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Senior Management time and office.
* Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Senior Management , with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to Senior Management programmatic initiatives.
* Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Senior Management office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
* Works closely and effectively with the Senior Management to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Senior Management updated.
* Senior Management ability to effectively lead the company.
* Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Board Support and Liaison
* Serves as the CFO's administrative liaison to the board of directors
* Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
* Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
* Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
Established in the year 1993, New Era has been in the business of understanding talent needs... of different organizations and providing solutions for it. New Era hires consultants with specialization in different domains to provide procurement solutions across all the domains. We have been very fortunate to serve some of the top names of both the IT and the non IT Industry. We provide end to end staffing solutions and help candidates to be placed across Asia, USA and Europe.
New Era also provides Training and Development solutions to our clients which help enriching the performance of their Human Capital. Our training and development initiative ‘TRUTH’ offers complete and measurable ‘Aptitude Development Solutions’ in areas like Leadership Development, Time Management, Corporate Communications, Presentation Skills, Consultative Selling Skills, Marketing Skills etc.
New Era values its Human Capital the most and is totally committed towards providing them with adequate training and development programmes at a regular basis. This helps their grooming and also equips them with the knowledge of the latest Industry practices. We at New Era always follow the 3‘i’s which we believe are the pillars of our success. Read full description