It is a high-profile management job which involves planning long-term business strategies and representing the company at key business meetings. An executive assistant is often the eyes and ears of the CEO.
1. A great assistant will immerse herself in the company’s objectives and not just see goal-achieving as a by-product of their job; they see it as their objective as well.
2. Experience - fresher/intern
3. They’re proactive, organized and multi-tasked.
4. Flexible in handling professional as well as personal tasks to support CEO
5. EA are great at communication, people management skills and actively involve themselves in ice breaking and brainstorming sessions.
1. Independently responding to calls/emails, serving as an all-around gatekeeper to the CEO’s office
2. Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and co-workers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
3. Domestic & International travel plans and coordination
4. Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
5. Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
6. Computer Skills: Job requires specialized computer skills. Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, graphics, word processing, presentation creation/editing, communicate by e-mail and use scheduling software
Karv HR provides a variety of HR consulting services for start-up to mid-sized companies.... Our HR experts will take care of the human resource services that you simply don’t have the time, expertise or resources to address effectively. Read full description