1. Conduct patient rounds and ensure proper nursing service, other supportive services as required.
2. Coordinate with admissions with regard to the availability of room.
3. Coordinate with billing and corporate desk for clearance.
4.Give information to the diagnostics for necessary investigations of the patients, sending the patients for investigations and collecting reports.
5. Follow up referrals and doctors visits.
6. Attend patient queries and provide correct information after discussing with GM-Medical Services.
Qualification Required :
1-3yrs of Experience in relevant field.
Global Hospital is a leading international patient referring company. Our aim is to... provide patients around the world with the highest medical expertise. For this purpose, we have built up a worldwide network gathering leading specialists, outstanding hospitals and clinics fitted with the latest technology and providing updated state-of-the-art treatments.
We arrange referrals for second opinions, consultations, specialized treatments, and throughout our network can help patients participate in selected clinical trials. Read full description