Position - Executive / Sr. Executive - Accounts
(on fixed term contract for 2 years or completion of project, whichever earlier) ONLY
Location - Surat, Gujarat
Qualification - Post Graduate in Commerce
Experience - 3-5 years experience in accounting
1. Ensuring proper recording of receipts and payments.
2. Assist in Preparation of accounts & budgets
3. Assist in Preparation of Project Finance proposals/reports, Comparison of quotations
4. Filing of Service Tax returns, E-TDS returns, attending to assessments
5. Assist in Finalization of Accounts, MIS
6. Coordination with Auditors
7. Supervision of the financials of different Common Facility Centre (CFCs )
8. Maintaining fixed assets records for different CFCs
9. Reimbursement of administrative charges for the cos from different CFCs
10. Analysis of the various reports for different CFCs
The ideal candidate should be a Post Graduate in commerce stream with at-least 3-5 years experience in accounting.
Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
Work requires willingness to work in a flexible schedule and travelling to various locations
Should be well versed with MS-Office especially MS-Excel.
Knowledge of working in Microsoft Navision ERP will be an added advantage
Detail-oriented, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Strong communication and analytical skills
6 Days working (Alternate Saturday's off)
Salary Range - As per Industry standards
In June, 1981, PSS (Personnel Search Services) was the first to establish 'Executive... Search' as a concept and as a professionally run business in India. Today, it is among the leading Executive Search firms in India, with offices at 6 major cities. A national Practice focus, combined with a strong geographical presence, provides great value to its clients. Read full description