We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire EVPs of Technical Product Management ($800K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The Executive Vice President of Technical Product Management will serve as a key member of the global executive team. We are searching for senior level people who have been in CTO positions or Chief Architect roles with people management responsibilities.
You will make important technical decisions on architecture, coach your team on how to deliver more simple technical specifications which meet the business needs, and coach your team towards continuous improvement.
You will hire, coach and manage 5-15 global Senior Vice Presidents of Technical Product Management each responsible for a critical product line.
Another critical element of this position is your ability to work closely with our F500 customer executives as well as key executives within ESW Capital.
The expectation is that you are a seasoned executive with great English communication skills that can effectively manage executive relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline, is mandatory, (M.Sc. or PhD preferred)
- 5+ years of recent hands-on experience as CTO, Chief Architect or SVP/EVP of Software Engineering
- 10+ years of hands-on technical development and architecture experience on a commercial software product
- A total of 20+ years of technical experience
- Have developed and maintained deep technical skills across a variety of technologies and domains
- Be able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- 5+ years managing executive level relationships with clients and partners
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description