Manage embedded automotive project that follows agile life cycle, comprising of 15+ team members. Ensure timely delivery with excellent quality. Special focus on managing the stakeholder expectations, project goals, team building, competency development, coordination for management reviews. Proactive, Motivational and should be able to lead the team technically.
1. Should have strong project management fundamentals with 2-4yrs of experience in managing a medium sized project. PMP certification will be an added advantage. Overall experience of 9-13years
2. Should have background of automotive embedded software development, strong in electronics & C
3. Very good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to motivate the team
4. Able to define/ deploy process, new tools to ensure efficient SW development
5. Experience of being part of agile project will be an added advantage
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of... Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 12,000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development centre of Bosch outside Germany, indicating that we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2009), appraised at CMMI L5 Version 1.3 (2011) and also ISO 27001 (2009)with five state of the art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Read full description