Experience : 6-8 years
Oracle R12 ERP with experience in Global Accounts Payables (AP) and General Ledger (GL) implementations.
Candidates MUST have hands-on experience in implementing 12.2.4 or higher and must possess strong understanding of Oracle EBS application and interaction of the ERP modules.
* Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for information technology projects. Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project on time and within budget.
* Drives all aspects of I/T Project and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all I/T and business segments.
* Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
* Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
* Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
* Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control.
* Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
* Plans communication, distributes information as necessary, and provides status reporting.
* Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
* Manages less complex single project, or module of larger project, typically in single functional area.
* Makes recommendations for Process Improvements and/or Application Reliability Management.
* Provides input into evaluation of project team members.
* Works under specific direction of other Project Managers, IT Managers or Program Managers.
* Has interaction with internal customers (i.e., Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts, etc.).
* Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in project/program management of large software Oracle EBS implementations
* Experience in Agile and Waterfall project management practices
* Proven experience in managing global teams
* Proven English proficiency
* Strong capability in the nine PMI PMBOK knowledge areas to the extent necessary to effectively manage or support projects.
* Demonstrates strong proficiency in project management tools.
* Strong ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
* Strong ability to ensure that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance.
* Strong capability at providing effective performance reporting for the customer and Dell in order to monitor the progress of the project.
* Strong understanding of the links and dependencies between the projects and other in-flight projects and/or business initiatives.
* Conflict management.
* Financial management.
* Matrix leadership.
* Negotiation and Influencing
* Organizational change management: Endorses change, sponsors change initiatives, and searches for other organizations' best practices to adopt or modify change.
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States and... serves a wide variety of industries. Our team includes more than 8,000 internal employees and 90,000 contract employees working with customers around the world. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim Read full description