- Execute trades on live terminal and collect cheques from clients.
- Educate clients about market behavior and encourage them to trade on line by themselves.
- Acquire new clients through references and prospecting.
- Gather market sentiment through research and data analysis.
- Monitor BSE/NSE and other international markets' performance.
- Provide key clients daily information related to trading and market movements.
- Acquire new clients for Demat and Trading accounts through networking, database and references.
- End-to-end customer relationship management.
- Engage with inactive customers and activate their accounts.
- Sell online accounts to customers and encourage them to trade online.
- Have a customer-centric approach and ensure that customers are serviced well.
- Ensure that customers trade actively after opening the trading account.
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in... the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India. KARVY covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products - mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposit, equities, Insurance Broking, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, among others. Karvy has a professional management team and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research of various industrial segments.| Read full description