1. Provide financial data to finance and operating teams in an effort to drive growth
2 Providing necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; Identifying risks and opportunities throughout the quarter and developing processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities
3. Consolidating actual operating performance and reporting results
4. Working with Finance Managers and operations leaders to drive opportunities for improvement in variable cost, base cost, and material variance and/or revenues where possible
5. Participate in simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis
6. Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
7. Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
8. Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly and effectively for maximum productivity.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including excellent excel spreadsheet skills using Pivot tables and vlookups. Ability to develop macros will be an advantage.
- Keen to learn, resourceful and passionate about contributing to Treasury and its clients.
- Quick learner with high level of initiative, drive and attention to details.
- Proven problem-solving skills with capacity to multi-task, deliver high quality results and respond quickly and effectively to requests.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written.
- Diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills with strong commitment to work in a respectful, team-oriented and multi-cultural work environment.
- Excellent analytical and, web researching skills
- Strong financial and business analysis skills
- Proficiency in working on databases
- Excellent ppt and excel skills
ncorporated in 2011, we are professionally managed, HR Outsource company based in Delhi... (NCR).We are specialized in Recruitment Solutions and Services,HR Shared Services, HR Consulting, Payroll Management/Outsourcing , and HR Executive Training . We provide Corporate Training in MS Projects, Sharepoint, Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.
It also requires the proper assessment and selection methodologies, along with effective solutions to engage, develop and retain people, bolstered by a commitment to diversity.
SLA Consultants helps clients achieve all of this and more, through specialized professional staffing and outsourcing and talent management consulting. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,25,000 - ₹ 4,25,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services