Job Description As a Software Engineer Advisor, you will be required to work on application development for Dell s enterprise applications in the Configuration Services Area. The responsibilities include design, development and deploy bug free code on all the work that is taken up.
You are required to work closely work with project Leads, product owners, test engineers during the development phase and with the L3 support teams post installation.
- Primary Skill Hands on experience on Salesforce Administration and Development
- Secondary Skill Hands on programming experience in Microsoft Dot Net and any DB technologies
- Willing to learn newer technologies like and not limited to SFDC , Pivotal Cloud Foundry with little or no guidance.
- Ability to write good design documents
- Good communication skills written and oral.
- Good interpersonal skills with all the stake holders like fellow team members , Project Managers , Development Managers and business
it is cmm level 5 company