• Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
• Good hand on experience in Network Security
• Strong experience in Configuration and troubleshooting of Security firewalls and VPN devices
• Bridging and switching concepts, LAN technologies such as Ethernet-CSMA/ BD/CD
• STP - IEEE 802.1d/ IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s, VLANS, Tagging - IEEE 802.1q, 802.3ad
• IP addressing and sub netting, Routing concepts, VLSM/CIDR.
• Working knowledge with routing protocols - RIP V1/V2, MPLS, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, HSRP, VRRP, MPLS, RSVP, LDP
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE will be added value.
• Should have experience in configuration and troubleshooting high-end networks
• The ideal candidate will be an Engineer, who is a self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Quality focus, result & goal orientation in a group situation and commitment to customer delight are a must.
• Sound fundamentals and in-depth knowledge of Networking Concepts.
• Should be flexible to work in international time zones.
We are one of the India's leading placement company placing canditates nationally and... overseas. Read full description