1. You shall be responsible for planning, Monitoring & execution of projects.
2. You shall be responsible for mobilization of all resources like manpower, material, plant and equipment etc.
3. Review and update construction programs periodically and ensure that the required progress information is obtained & shared in a timely manner.
4. Prepare relevant daily/weekly and monthly reports and submit to Project Manager / Company.
5. You will need to coordinate with Procurement Department for material availability at site. Also, coordinate and Interact with all the discipline heads to communicate the project progress.
6. Study the deficiency in projects planning & progress and report the same to Project Manager.
7. You will be required to use following softwares: Primavera, MS Project , Other Reporting Softwares and basic office tools.
We are a Human Resources and Staffing Solutions Company, providing organizations with... solutions & services to meet their workforce needs across the world. We help our customers locate the best talent, enabling them to retain their competitive edge and sharpen their focus on core strengths. We strive hard to find the right employees with the right skills, to meet our clients needs. We have Ten plus years of management experience in providing recruitment, staffing, assessment and selection services. With operations in India, Dubai & Singapore we aim to be a partner of choice for our clients.
Read full description