1. Experience in construction of Government sector building structures having adequate technical knowledge in building construction , finishing and MEP Services.
2. Taking Responsible of ongoing civil work such as Layout, RCC Work, concreting, masonry, plastering, flooring, etc., at all stages.
3. Execution of all construction activities as per drawing and schedule. Planning the works and organize the plants and tools efficiently.
4. Take off the measurements on day to day basis and enter into books. Supervising and controlling direct labours. Checking of reinforcement and shuttering.
5. Knowledge in IS codes and standards.Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
Coordinate the activities between various contractors and sub contractors actions
6. Ensure maintenance of records at site of materials received, reconciliation of materials at site to avoid mismatch. Inventory control as per the project requirements
7. Make sure about work carried out as per technical specifications specified in BOQ.
8. Reconciliation of all construction material used at site.
Coordinating with clients and project manager during project progress for preparing regular report.
9. Preparations of client billing (running and extra claim as and when required) Anchoring on-site construction activities as per the given drawings to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters, quality and effective resource utilization to maximize the output
10. Responsible for Quality of work executed
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description