1. Proficient in Embedded Systems & C programming (Automotive Domain - Mandatory)
2. Proficient in microcontrollers, its peripherals and basic electronics
3. Experience in HW related SW development.
4. Experience in CAN, SPI, UART or I2C protocol and CAN related tools - good to have.
5. Good understanding of s/w development tools used in different phases of development.
6. Should have good experience with customer interaction/handling
7. Should be proactive, possess good communication & interpersonal skills
8. Should be able to work independently
9. Exposure in Doors - added advantage
10. Experience in AUTOSAR / Matlab - added advantage
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of... Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 12,000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development centre of Bosch outside Germany, indicating that we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2009), appraised at CMMI L5 Version 1.3 (2011) and also ISO 27001 (2009)with five state of the art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Read full description