Electronics Engineering fresher vacancy
• Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
• Job Description: The graduate engineer trainee should have a good communication skill and should have the ability to carry out or execute work plans as he has to work in close co-ordination with his reporting head. Once he carefully performs the tasks that has been assigned, regular reporting to the head should be done in proper systematic manner. He/she is liable to inform his mentor after each and every task is completed. The Graduate engineer trainees who work in the engineering sectors sometimes need to build finite element scrutiny models depending upon the design standards and equations given by licensed and expert engineers. Graduate engineer trainees assist in surveying the constructional sites. They perform both process mapping and time studies.
• No. Of Posts: 749
• Age: The candidates must be between 21-30 years of age as on 01.April.2018.
• Selection Process: -Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided on the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview.
• REMUNERATION: - Consolidated Pay Band - Rs. 36800/- Rs. 58600/- for One year during probation period starting with consolidated monthly pay Rs. 36800/- (Rs. Thirty six thousand eight hundred) only.
• Job Location: All India (Project Sites).
• Experience: Fresher
• Qualification: Candidates should possess Full-Time B.E/ B.Tech (Engg.) from recognized University with minimum 50 % marks.
• Discipline: - Electronics Engineering-70Nos.
Orbit is a multi-disciplinary Group with diversified interest in Energy, Power and other... Process Industries providing a wide range of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
Jobs in Freshers Jobs