1. Design and standardize power system for various electrical packages for Hydro Power projects which includes main equipments Generators - short circuit and load flow studies, earthing / grounding calculations, making specifications for Main and Auxiliary Transformers, CT & PT sizing, Design of LAVT, Neutral grounding cubicles, estimation of power and control cables requirement, finalization of HT Panels, LT Panels and Control Panels, finalization of scheme for Switch yard, understanding and finalization of the requirement of Metering at Power House including finalization of SLD for power plants.
2. Review of Power house lay outs drawings and specifications of various equipments.
3. Detail engineering of control and logic of generator and prime mover. Tripping Logics, Battery sizing calculations, lighting & ventilation calculations.
4. Detailed engineering of PLC, MMI & Centralized Control System, SCADA (collectively known as Data Acquisition and Control System) for power plant. Inception and detail engineering of complete protection system for generator, generator-transformer, bus-bar and transmission line.
4. Detail engineering of Gas Insulated Switchgear, interface drawings, selection of power and control cables, cable interconnections and cable-tray schedule, cable schedules, and cable-tray layouts.
6. Fault current calculation and complete ground mat design of powerhouse
and switchyard by using CDEGS & FCDIST software. Design of lightning
7. Electrical System layouts, single line diagrams and schematics. Selection
of electrical equipment viz Generator-Transformers/Auxiliary,Transformers,
HT/LT Circuit Breakers, switchboards and plant auxiliaries etc. Erection, Testing and Commissioning of the power plant equipments.
8.System studies such as Load flow, Short Circuit studies using software such as ETAP Convergent with contract stipulation, Preparation of Contract documents, tendering, techno-commercial evaluation of tenders, price bid evaluation and award of contract of electrical equipments (except main package).
9. Familiarity with Codes and Standards of various Electrical Equipment and knowledge of requirement of Control and Protection Mechanism for Power Houses as laid down by various Electricity Department.
1. Must be from Hydro / Power or EPC background.
2. Excellent communication.
3. Strong design skills.
4. Ability to handle things individually.
5. Must be a team player .
MECAMIDI HPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITEDestablished in India on EPC basis for implementation of... Small Hydro Power Projects, as a Joint Venture Company in Technical Collaboration with Hydro Power Plant, France - one of the renowned Companies in Europe for design as well as manufacture of hydro turbines and peripheral equipment for manual/ automatic operations since 1972.
Concept to Commissioning: Survey, Consulting, Design, Supply, Manufacture, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of Electro Mechanical Equipment for Small Hydro Power Projects.
Research & Development: HPP has been developing new technologies to be ahead of the demands of a changing market and ensures that we will continue to deliver innovative cost effective solutions, providing the equipment and the services that will give each of our customers a competitive edge.
Scheduled Delivery with Unmatched Quality: We have dedicated ourselves to provide quality and timely delivery of equipment to our customers – which remains unmatched in India.
We are approved manufacturer for Electro Mechanical Equipment for Hydro Power Projects with
* Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)
* World Bank
* Alternate Hydro Energy Center - IIT Roorkee
* Bihar State Hydro Power Corporation
* Punjab State Electricity Board
* TCE etc. Read full description