Designing of Cables Harness Assemblies, Developing Electrical Interface Schematic and Interconnect involving electrical control panel parts, OEM power supplies, Protection Circuits, Control Circuits.
• Selections of OEM parts for the design.
• Preparing Drawings, engineering specification documents and Bom creation for C&H assemblies.
• Hands on experience in Electrical components selections (Control panel components), Circuit Sizing, Connectors and Cables for Harness assemblies based on Cable assembly application.
• Should have hands on experience on developing Electrical schematics, Interconnects, Cable and Harness design using E3S/ EPLAN/ tool.
• Working knowledge in various UL508, CE, IPC standards used by Electrical & Cable industry.
• Should have understanding of different methods of Plant / Process Automation.
Additional Skills having advantages:
• Working experience with Supplier / Vendors for resolving issues.
• Knowledge on Uni-Graphics and 3D cable routing.
• Familiar with Team center Engineering PLM
• Already worked in Engineering Change Management atmosphere.
• Executed projects working with North American groups.
KRM Global is a leading recruitment company for various functional domains like Engineering,... Financial Services, Telecom, Pharmaceuticals. Read full description